505 S. Flagler Drive, Suite 600
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Tel: (561) 472-2415
Fax: (561) 655-5537
Jessica Weitman is an associate in the Firm’s West Palm Beach office. Ms. Weitman’s practice is focused on general civil and complex commercial litigation matters and bankruptcy matters.
Ms. Weitman obtained her Bachelor of Arts in advertising and public relations from the University of Central Florida in 2005 and her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2009. Ms. Weitman was admitted to the Florida and New York bars in 2009 and 2013, respectively.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Weitman worked at White & Case LLP as a financial restructuring and insolvency associate in its Miami and Manhattan offices. She later moved to Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in Manhattan. At these two AmLaw 100 firms, Ms. Weitman worked on a variety of high-profile, complex financial restructuring and insolvency matters ranging across a wide array of industries, including energy, entertainment, retail, and telecommunications.
Admitted To Practice
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- B.A., University of Central Florida